Latest News & SocialBack
'Leading for Excellence' Online Training - Starts in January 2021!
The Leading for Excellence programme is developed and led by Mark Burns: passionate speaker, leader and facilitator with over 12 years teaching experience. Mark has co-authored several books on teaching and leading including ’Teaching Backwards’ and, most recently, ‘The Learning Imperative’, winner of the Business Book Awards 2019 in the HR and management category. It is this book that provides the rich content and process for the programme.
The programme curriculum focuses on knowledge, behaviours and mindframes to support leaders to effectively lead and manage both in their current roles and for the future. It will provide them with a practical framework to develop others and themselves sustainably.
The programme supports participants to:
- Critically evaluate their practice
- Unpick the foundations of an open-to-learning team and the key roles leaders play in its growth
- Develop high trust relationships to enhance productive, truthful dialogue
- Address the barriers to staff wellbeing and high employee engagement
- Ensure they maintain sufficient processing capacity for themselves and their team to focus on learning
- Evaluate the way their teams operate and explore strategies to develop greater autonomy through shared clarity
- Feel equipped with tools and theories to role model back in school
- Ensure slow thinking becomes habitual within their team
- Look ahead to the next stage in their career
|Dates:||13th January, 2nd March, 21st April 2021|
|Venue:||Online via Zoom|
|Price:||£500 per participant (discounts will apply for multiple bookings)|
|Details:||Each day will consist of a 2-hour morning session, followed by a 2-hour break/reflective reading time and continue with another 2-hour online afternoon session|
For more information or to secure your place, please contact email@example.com