Latest News & SocialBack
NEW Headteacher Networking for Excellence Professional Development Programme
This academic year we're excited to launch our new Headteacher Networking for Excellence Programme which begins on the 14th October 2021.
The Headteacher Networking for Excellence Programme is an opportunity for school leaders to come together in a safe space to explore different aspects of school improvement, learn from each other and build a coalition for strengthening leadership. Essentially, the meetings will provide ‘headspace’ for leaders to think through challenges, celebrate best practice and planned reflection time. During the course of the year, we will ensure network meetings provide a balance of leadership inputs and supported challenge linked to key education themes.
Meetings will be hosted online via Zoom with two in-person networking conferences which will be held in Central London. these meetings will incorporate best practice explorations as well as giving time to discuss systemic challenges faced by school leaders, in a supportive environment. We will also invite speakers to share aspects of best practice.
Programme themes will cover:
- Securing a climate where excellence flourishes
- Strengthening the power of collaborative leadership
- Developing a culture of evidence informed practice
- Leading curriculum design
- Securing better outcomes for all pupils
- Becoming a more inclusive school
We welcome schools joining this network and believe, collectively, it strengthen’s our professional voice drawing on each other’s expertise in an environment of trust, professionalism and openness.
Online via Zoom:
• 14th Oct 2021, 9.30am - 12.30pm
• 27th Jan 2022, 12.30pm - 3.30pm
• 31st Mar 2022, 9.30am - 12.30pm
• 24th May 2022, 9.30am - 12.30pm
In person (Central London):
• 9th Dec 2021, 9.30am - 12.30pm
• 7th Jul 2022, 9.30am - 12.30pm
|Cost:||£600 per participant|
For further information and to book please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Spaces for this programme are limited and we recommend booking soon to avoid disappointment.