Professional Learning Conferences
As part of our commitment to continually develop the quality of teaching and learning in our schools and beyond, leaders from the Inspire Partnership have designed a range of professional development sessions. The sessions aim to develop the skills of practitioners at all levels and foster collaboration within and between schools.
Places are available on focused training sessions that are suitable for teaching assistants, class teachers, middle and senior leaders and headteachers. These include:
- Ethical Leadership
- Transforming Learning Environments
- Planning for High Quality Learning Outcomes in English
- Developing a 21st Century Curriculum with Global Themes
- Teaching Assistant Programme
- Whole Class Reading Strategies
More information about all of the sessions can be found below. If you are interested in finding out more or booking places on the sessions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0208 305 7554.